04 July 2012

Day 35: Big Bucks, Big Pharma – Part 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world system where pharmaceutical companies and hospitals hire Clinical Research Organizations [CRO] – and where the CRO’s go to poor countries to gather up people as test subjects unto which to test drugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world where organizations go and test drugs on people who are poor and illiterate and do not know what they are signing up for or what the consequences might be of these trials

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where value as money is unequally distributed – where the current economic system will only cater for those who have value as money and will abuse those who are in a position of no or little value as money to get more value from those with money

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realise that there is in no way whatsoever a framework of protection or safety existent within this world – where currently one’s safety and quality of life is dependent on how much money you have – which in itself is dependent on the birth lottery – where if you have been lucky enough to have been born into an environment with money you will be cared for while if you don’t you will be sought out and your personal health and quality of life will be abused for the sake of improving the health of those with money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where the value of one’s life is dependent on money – without seeing or realising that whether one has money or not is dependent on where and what family you were born into and is thus completely random

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where people to do not question – not even SEE that life is currently only valued in terms of money and what money can be made from it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where children are brought into this world and taught by their parents the “way of life” where the children will be conditioned and brainwashed to accept the world the way it is and play the game along, and so will teach their children the same without ever seeing or realising that this is not the way of Life but the way of MONEY

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a world where human beings are assessed and evaluated according to how much money they have and where one will protect those with money in the hope they can get some of it and impinge on those with no money as they have no real power, no real say without money and can easily be abused and accept the abuse as they will do anything if it means another day which can be survived

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to have ever stopped within myself and actually look at the world and SEE what is going on – as I had accepted and allowed myself to be so occupied with chasing money and chasing good, nice, positive experiences for myself that the whole world just went right by me without me ever seeing and realising what actually powers and fuels this world as the world economy which supports me in chasing money as positive experiences


I commit myself to expose the great divide between the poor and the rich where both are human but both have been treated differently according to how much money they have – which itself is completely random and unreasonable  

I commit myself to expose the atrocities done unto the poor in the name and protection of the rich and maintenance of their status quo

I commit myself to show that human beings have become blind to what is happening within this world as all they see and are pre-occupied with is their own personal Pursuit of Happiness, which is a tunnel visioned quest which disregards any and all other beings and how they are effected within the consequence of one’s personal Pursuit of Happiness

I commit myself to show that every action has a reaction/ripple effect and that currently we are only committing ourselves to actions which are not Best for All, only what’s best for Self and thus bring about reactions/ripple effects which are not Best for All, all over the globe

I commit myself to ending this lunacy and establishing a World Economic System of Equality as the Equal Money System where all Life whether it be human, plant or animal is valued equally and taken care of unconditionally

0 comments:

Post a Comment