24 August 2012

Day 77: The Demand for Money - Part 3

I commit myself to establish a world economic system whereby the Demand for money is equalized among all Living Beings -- where one has the right to Money based on Life

I commit myself to expose that Economics is not scary at all, as all it is, is a bad joke using foreign terms -- which in itself are also jokes -- as this economic system we currently live in and as, is not real -- as it values illusion over reality and is willing to sacrifice what is real as the lives of plants, animals, humans and the planet to chase an unsustainable dream

I commit myself to the development and establishment of a Down to Earth Economic System -- which deals with REAL ISSUES such as PEOPLE STARVING

I commit myself to the establishment of an Economic System which can be taught in school since it won't be a failure as it actually achieves to eliminate poverty, starvation and War -- as this is the only honourable type of economic system worth teaching as passing on to our children

I commit myself to expose that our current Economic System is a complete failure and should, just because of that, be withdrawn from being taught until we have a proper Economic System in place which we can be proud of

 I commit myself to show that our current economic system only cares about humans as far as the thickness of their wallet goes and will forsaken everyone else

I commit myself to show that our current economic system is completely inadequate and that we do not have to put up with its inadequacy

I commit myself to the establishment of an Equal Money System so all may be Equal Participants within the Economy -- as it should be since the Economy affects each and everyone of us


Cast your Vote @ EqualMoney.org !

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment